DSTU EN ISO 9001: 2018, EN ISO 9001: 2015, DSTU ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 9001: 2015
The use of a quality management system allows us to improve the company’s performance and provide a solid foundation for sustainable development initiatives.
What gives the application of a quality management system for a company?
1) to stably provide products and services that meet the requirements of consumers and compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements;
2) increasing customer satisfaction;
3) achieve the desired result;
4) to direct efforts to reduce risks associated with the activities of the company;
5) demonstrate compliance with the established requirements of the quality management system ISO 9001;
6) continuous improvement. It will increase satisfaction with the work of the company, improve morale and improve operational results (reducing marriage and improving efficiency).
The goal of any quality management system is to exclude the addition of unnecessary documents, to make all protocols understandable and convenient for the work of the company’s staff and partners and customers.