DSTU ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 (ISO / IEC 17025: 2017, IDT)
General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
This standard is designed for laboratories wishing to demonstrate their technical competence by complying with the international standard ISO / IEC 17025 General competency requirements for testing and calibration laboratories.
What does a control system in accordance with ISO / IEC 17025 include?
1) documentation of the quality management system of testing and calibration laboratories
2) control of documents of the quality management system of testing and calibration laboratories;
3) record control;
4) actions to eliminate risks and opportunities;
5) continuous improvement;
6) corrective action;
7) conducting internal audits;
8) management analysis.
Stages of accreditation?
Generalized accreditation plan:
1) identify and document risks and opportunities;
2) draw up a quality policy and set quality goals for testing and calibration laboratories;
3) document the work procedures and the quality manual in order to comply with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025;
4) training of internal auditors;
5) conducting an internal audit of the ISO / IEC 17025 system;
6) in case of discrepancies, registration and coordination of corrective actions;
7) applying for accreditation to the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine.
ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 sets forth the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories.
It is applicable to all organizations performing laboratory work, regardless of the number of personnel.
If you want to implement this system in your home, our experts will help you do it at a high level!